Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Relax your buttholes, I'm still alive.

Yes, I'm still alive guys. I just haven't made a post in so long. I took a long needed break from blogging. And I come back to see that I'm at 97 followers! Wow!

Well anyway, what kind of Games and Media blog doesn't cover what happened at E3?
I'm totally sure you know the unveiling of the Wii-U and the PS Vita. As well as more Kinect stuff, Uncharted 3 and Legend of Zelda: OoT re-release for the 3DS. (Which reminds me, I need to pick up a 3DS one of these days...)

In my opinion, I've been a huge nintendo fan since the N64; Mainly because of Mario, Super smash bros, pokemon and Sonic. Ever since I chose the Wii over the 360 just to play Super smash bros Brawl, I've been having doubts in the back of my mind about the Wii. I could'nt (and still can't) afford to have more than one system of this generation so PS3 or an extra system was out of the question. This time, I'm not going to make that mistake. Although Legend of Zelda and the new SSB game does seem tempting...

It might all boil down to the price and availability of the consoles for me. But anywho...

I won't bore you with words so I'll leave you with a few videos and a question:
What releases are you guys most excited to see come out in the near future?


6 comments:

  1. Nintendo Wii looks nice! but so does the PSN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably get the vita over the 3ds at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back bro.
    the playstation vita looks to have a lot of potential im looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man welcome and nice blog, just followed! and yh the playstation looks real nice, i feel that the Nintendo is a bit to bulky looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Yeah i've been hearing nice things about both of these things. I want to fast forward time so i can get them already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait for the wii u...hopefully it wont go like the wii did for me I loved t for a year then...they stopped releasing good games and everything was too casual :/

    ReplyDelete

Followers